Windows 10 is the best operating system for PC. There are many features are included in this OS. But sometimes there are some issues are available in this OS. At the time Microsoft decided to release their new update. On that Update, they will fix some issues on your windows. They will forget some issues so your PC will performance slow. You need to do some basic settings on your windows for performance fastly.
Nowadays many of them want to get high-performance Windows. But the cost is too high so you do some easy settings to get a high-performance Windows. In these methods, you cant use any secondary software on your windows. You can change some basic settings and delete some unwanted folders and files on your Windows.
I can show you the 5 methods to get good perform your PC. Just follow my methods and steps without skipping to get good performance for PC. After doing these all methods just restart your PC and now you can feel the difference between before and after.
In this method, you need to disable the background running application. Sometimes after closing the application it was running in the background. If you use many applications the CPU percentage will be increased so the performance will be too slow. Just follow my steps to disable the application.
- First Right-click on the Taskbar then clicks the Task Manager option.
- Now click the startup option.
- Now you can see all the applications you can select the unwanted application and click Disable option.
Delete Unwanted Folders
After doing this method restart your PC. In this method, you need to delete some unwanted folders on your Windows. Those folders made the slow performance on your Windows. So you need to delete the folders to get the high performance just follow my steps.
- First, open the Start Menu and search Run on the search bar.
- Then search %temp% on the Run tab option.
- Now the folder will be opened Select the All folders and Delete it then close the Tab
- Now open the New Run tab then search temp on the search option.
- Then select the All folders and Delete the All Folders then close the tab.
- Now open the New Run tab then search prefetch on the search bar.
- Now select the All folders and Delete All the folders.
In this method, you need to optimize your system drive to get high performance. If you do this method they will delete some unwanted folders and files on your pc. It will help to get high performance.
- First, open the start menu and search Defragment and Optimize Drives option on the search bar.
- Now the Optimize Drives tab will be opened.
- Then select your System Drive and select then click Optimize option.
Hide Microsoft Services
After doing the above all methods just restart your pc to get high performance. In this method, you need to Hide the Microsoft Services option. Just follow my steps.
- First, open the start menu and search the Run option on the search bar.
- Then search msconfig on the Run tab.
- Now click the Services option and select Hide the Microsoft Services option.