Nowadays many peoples are using the internet on their PC for jobs and studies. In this time, you need high speed internet. Most of the people have high speed Lan connection but, some times people facing a slow internet problem on their PC. This problem showing some of the causes on your PC. Using the following methods, you can increase the internet speed on PC.
Internet is a common thing for all people. You can use the Internet at any time and anywhere. There is no limit to use the internet. If you want to download any application or files, you should have the internet. So the internet is a basic thing for people. So slow internet problem is the very irritating. You can easily fix this problem. Just follow the increase the internet speed on PC methods.
1. Change DNS Server
You can increase your internet using this method. After doing this method, you need to restart your PC. I will show you how to change the DNS server on the PC. If you do this method your internet speed will be increase. Just follow this method.
- First go to the Start Menu and search Control Panel on the search bar option. And select the above app.
- Now the Control Panel tab will appear on your screen. Then find the Network and Sharing Centre option and click the option.
- On the left side corner, click the Change Adapter Settings option.
- Now right-click on your internet connectivity option and click the Properties option.
- Now select the Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option and click the Properties option.
- In the tab click the Use the Following DNS Server Address option.
- Now enter this address (Preferred DNS server 126.96.36.199) (Alternate DNS server 188.8.131.52) and click the OK option.
2. Disable the Background Apps
In windows, many applications are running background. So those applications gets many internets on your windows in the background. So the Internet will be slow. I will show you how to disable the background apps on PC.
- First, go to the Start Menu option and click the Settings option.
- Now find the Privacy option and click that option.
- Then scroll down and find the Background Apps and select the option.
- Now you many applications in that option. You can Disable the unwanted apps to solve the problem.
3. Disable Windows Update
If you turn on the internet, your windows will automatically be updated using your internet in background. So your Internet will be slow. You can easily disable windows update using the following methods. Just follow the methods to solve the problem.
- First, open the Start Menu option and click the Settings option.
- Then click the Update & Security option.
- Next click the Delivery Optimization option on the left side and select the option.
- Now find the Allow Downloads from Other PCs option and Disable that option.
- After that, just restart your pc. Then check your pc. I hope this method will work.