Nowadays many people use pc for personal use and work. But 40% of people are using PC for playing video games. So many companies are introducing Action and Adventure games on their websites and stores to download and play their games. Valorant game is one of the best games to play. This game was developed by RIOT GAMES.
in the gaming world, there are many games are available you can easily download and play. Valoratnt is the best game to play on PC in recent time the new update was launched it will clear many bugs and issues on this game. When you launch your game to play at the time you can receive this notification Has an Encountered a Connection Error Code VAN 1067.
Another reason for this error is if any third-party software was installed on your PC you may face this error. If sometimes if you have an old version game or PC you may face this problem. This error is the basic thing to fix just follow my methods and steps without skipping to solve the problem.
Change DNS Server
In this method, you need to change your internet DNS server to fix the error. Sometimes the internet issues and slow internet also face this error on PC. Just follow my steps without skipping to fix the error. After doing this method just restart your PC and check the error it will be fixed.
- First, Right-click on the Internet Access option.
- Then click the Open Network & Internet Setting option.
- Now Network & Internet tab will be opened then click the Change Adapter Option.
- Now click WIFI or Mobile Hotspot Option.
- Then click the properties option on the WIFI States tab.
- After that find the Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and Double click on the option.
- Now the properties tab will be open then fill in the following DNS number to fix the error.
PreferredDNS Server: 8 8 8 8 Alternate DNS Server: 8 8 4 4
Enable Control Flow Guard
After doing this method just restart your PC and check the error it will be fixed. In this method, you need to choose the (Use Default ON) option on the Exploit Protection tab. Just follow the steps to fix the error.
- First, open the Start Menu and click the Setting option.
- Then click the Security & Update option and click the Windows Security option on the left side list.
- Now click the Open Windows Security option.
- Then click Apps & Browser Control option on the left side list.
- Now click the Exploit Protection Setting option.
- Then set (Use Default ON) on the Control Flow Guard option.
Checking For Update
If the above methods are don’t work follow this method to fix the error. Sometimes if you have an old version of windows you can face this error. So you need to update your windows follow my steps to update your windows to solve the problem.
- First, go to Start Menu and click the Setting option.
- Then click the Update & Security option.
- Now check if any update was available just update your windows and check the error it will be fixed.