Instagram is the most popular application in the Google play store. There are 1 Billion people are using this application. This application is available on Android and iOS devices. Many popular actors and actresses are using the application. If you use this application, you face a refresh problem on the Instagram application.
You can easily fix this problem using the following methods. There are many causes for this problem. I will show only three methods to fix this problem on your android. Just follow our steps without skipping.
1. Log-Out All Instagram Account
Instagram is one of the best platforms for communicating will people. You meet many friends in this application. But sometimes in the application, some bugs are included. If you follow my method you can relieve this problem. You need to log-out all your Instagram accounts.
- First, open your Instagram app and go to the Profile option. Click the Three Dots icon on your right side corner.
- Now select the Settings option in the list.
- Then scroll down and click the Log Out of all Accounts option.
- Next try to log in to your account. If this method didn’t work, apply the next method.
2. Clear Cache Method
If you do the above method, you can continue this method. In this method, I will show you how to clear the Instagram app cache on your android smartphone. Because instagram couldn’t refresh problem cause for cache problem. So just apply the following steps on your android.
- Now open your mobile Settings app and scroll down. Then select the Additional Settings option.
- Next find the Storage option in the list and select that option.
- Now select the Apps option in the list.
- Now you can see many applications. You need to find the Instagram app and open that.
- There are two types of options are available on your android. There are clear data option and clear cache option.
- Now click the Clear Cache option.
- After that, check your Instagram application. I hope this method will work.
3. Network Method
This problem main cause is network. So before you apply these all steps, you need to check your network connection. If you have a network problem, you face the instagram couldn’t refresh problem. If your device didn’t have a network problem, you can apply the following methods.
- First, open the mobile Settings and select the Mobile Network option.
- Now select your Data Sim on this option.
- Next find the Access Point Name option and open that option.
- Next select the Three Dot icon on the right side corner.
- Now click the Reset Access Points option in the list.
- After that, check your Instagram app. It will work.
4. Reinstall Instagram
If you do the above methods but those methods didn’t work, try this method. This method fix Instagram couldn’t refresh problem on your android. This method clears all Instagram app’s data and caches on your android. Just apply the following steps on your android.
- First Uninstall the instagram application from your android smartphone.
- Then go to the Google Playstore and type instagram text on the search box. And select the instagram app.
- Now click the Install option.
- Now instagram app will be download and install on your android device.
- After that, open the app and log in with your instagram account. I hope this method will work.