Many of the peoples are using chrome browsers on their PC. If you search something on chrome browser, sometimes you can see ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error on your windows. At this time you can’t open some websites. It will happen sometimes. I will show you how to fix this error on your PC.
You can easily fix this error using the following methods. Sometimes site server issues causes for this problem. Otherwise, you can reset your internet settings to solve that problem. I will show you how to fix the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error on your PC.
1. Reset IP Address
You should reset your IP address on your PC to fix this problem. If you do this method, the error will be solved. I can show you how to reset the IP address on your windows.
- First open the Start Menu option and search command prompt on the search bar.
- Now the command prompt app was shown in the above result. And click that app.
- Next you need to open the application in the Run As Administrator option.
- Then enter the following command on the command prompt application
netsh int up reset ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew reset ipconfig /flushdns
- After entering that you can click the Enter button on every command.
- Now all IP addresses are reset successfully. Now check the error on your PC it will be solved.
2. Change DNS Server
If the above method doesn’t work, you can try the following method to fix this problem. In the chrome browser, you need to change the DNS server. Using this method, you can easily fix this problem. Follow my steps without skipping.
- First, open the Settings app in the Start Menu option.
- Now find the Network & Internet option on windows settings.
- Now find the Change Adaptor Settings option in that window and open that option.
- Then right-click on your connected internet (Wi-Fi or Ethernet) option and click the Properties option.
- Next Double click the Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option.
- The next tab will open now click the Use Following DNS Server Address option.
- Put 188.8.131.52 on the Preferred DNS Server option and 184.108.40.206 on the Alternate DNS Server option.
- After do the above steps, check your chrome browser. It will work.
3. Change LAN Network
If you still have this problem, just apply the following method on your pc. Changing lan network is the best solution to fix the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error problem. I will show you how to change lan network on your pc. Follow my steps without skipping.
- Now open Chrome Browser on windows and click the Three Dots on the right corner.
- Next open the Settings option. Then scroll down and select the Advanced option.
- Then find the Proxy Settings and open the option.
- Now the Network & Internet settings are opened on a new tab. Next Disable the Automatic Detect Settings option.
- Then Enable the Use a Proxy Server option in that tab.
- Now the Address and Port options are unlocked. Now enter the following address on the box.
Adresss - 220.127.116.11 Port - 8181
- Next click the Save option and restart your pc. Now your problem will be fixed.