Windows 10 is a popular operating system on PC. Window 10 has many features. But in windows 10 OS, there are some bugs are included in windows 10. If you use a chrome browser, you face a dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error on windows. I will show you how to fix the dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error on your pc. Just follow the steps without skipping.
Google Chrome is one of the best browsers in windows. If you visit more websites on your chrome browser, you will face this kind of errors. The following steps are very easy to do that. The following methods are 100% working methods. Just apply the al methods on your chrome browser.
1. Change DNS Server
Chrome browser is the fastest browser in the world. Sometimes there are some bugs and issues are in this application. In windows 10, you should change the server to solve this error. Using this method, you can easily solve this error.
- First go to the right side bottom corner and right-click on the Internet Access option
- Now you see the two options. Then select the Open Network & Internet Settings option.
- It will open the settings app. Now select the Wi-Fi tab or Ethernet tab. It depends on your internet connection.
- Next select the Network & Sharing Center option on the right side.
- Then click the Change Adapter Settings on the left side corner.
- Now you can see two options Ethernet and Wifi. Then right click on your active network and click the Properties option.
- Now find the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option and click that option. Next select the Properties option in that tab.
- In that tab, click the DNS Server Address option. Now there are two types of server options are unlocked.
- Now copy this address. (Preferred DNS server – 22.214.171.124). (Alternate DNS server – 126.96.36.199) and paste this on the tab.
- Now checkmark the Validate Settings option. After that click the OK option in that tab.
- After doing this, check your chrome browser. I hope this method will work.
2. Add Extension on Chrome Browser
If the above method didn’t work, you can try this method on your pc. You can try this method. This method helps to fix the dns_probe_finished_nxdomain problem on your pc. Just apply the following method on your chrome browser.
- First open the Chrome browser and go to the right corner to select the Three Dot icon on your right side corner.
- Now click the More Tools option and select the Extension option in the list.
- Now the extension tab is open. Then click the Three-line icon on your left side corner. Next click the Open Chrome Web Store option.
- Now you see the Chrome Store on a new tab. Then go to the search bar. And search Browsec on the search box.
- Next click the Add to Chrome option on that tab. It will automatically install on your chrome browser.
- Then open that VPN and connect VPN on your chrome
- After that, check your chrome browser. It will work.
3. Restart Method
You can try the restart method on your pc. Windows has a restart option by default. This option fixes many bugs and issues problems on your pc. So just restart your pc. Personally I use this method. It will work for me.
Just Go to your start menu and select the power option. Then click the Restart option. After done this, just check your chrome browser. I hope this method will work.