Nowadays many people are using PC for office work. But recently most of the users face, 0x80070035 “the network path was not found” error show on your pc. This problem is shown, when you open the network folder. You can’t do anything when this notification shows on your windows. I will show you how to fix this error on windows. Follow my methods and steps without skipping.
Personally, I also face this problem with my windows. I fix this error using the following methods. If you face this problem, just apply the following methods on your pc. I will show you how to fix 0x80070035 “The Network Path was Not Found” error on windows.
1. Change Startup Type
After doing this method, restart your windows and check the error. Maybe the error will be fixed. You need to change the startup types on windows. After applying this method, check the error it will be fixed. Follow my method to solve this error.
- First, open the Start Menu option and go to the search bar. Then type Services option in that bar. Now open that option.
- Next the Service tab will be opened. Now scroll down and find the TCP/IP Net BIOS Helper option and double click the option.
- Then the TCP/IP Net BIOS Helper property tab will be opened. Now find the Startup Type and select the Automatic type option.
- Next select the Stop option and select the Apply option.
2. Delete Hardware ID and Store
If the above method didn’t work, try this method. It will very helpful to fix this problem. Before trying this method, just restart your pc. Then check out the error and then you can follow this method to solve the problem. I will show you how to delete the hardware ID and store folder on windows.
- First, open the Start Menu option and search regedit on the search bar option. Then click the Run as Administrator option.
- Now the Registry Editor option will be opened. Then copy and paste the following path on your registry editor application.
- Now it will show two folders. Those folders are HardwareID and Store folder.
- Next Delete those folders from your pc.
- After that, just restart your pc.
3. Modify Network Settings
In this method, you need to change something on the internet settings. You need to follow my steps without skipping. After done this method, restarts your windows and check the error. I will show you how to modify network settings on your windows.
- First open the Start Menu option and search the Local Security Policy option on the search bar option. Now click the Local Security Policy app.
- On the left side, find the Local Policies option and expand that option.
- Next click the Security Options option.
- Now scroll down and find the Network Security: LAN Manager Authentication Level and click that option.
- Next you see many options on that tab. Now select the Send LM&NTLM – use NTLM v2 Security session if Negotiated option.
- Then click the Apply button and save the settings.